Technology Stuff

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Switching Cell Phone Providers, pt 5 (Customer Service)

The last aspect of this whole evaluation I wanted to look at was their customer service. I have heard raves about Tmobile's customer service. I have called them a total of two times so far. They are certainly the friendliest company that I have dealt with. I was very impressed.

My second call to Customer service was to actually port my Cingular number over to my Tmobile account. After getting through the ARU, I spoke to the initial operator who validated my info and then transferred me to a more technical staff member for the number porting. He walked me through each and every step and about how long it would take. My expectations are well set (should be all done by tomorrow) and I'm ready to go.

At this point, I would have to concur with others that I've read from and talked to. Tmobile's customer service really is great!

No comments: